3C always ensure the objectivity and the reliability in the assessment of conformity; the measurements and the tests must give accurate results and reflect exactly the actual state of parameters or the specifications of products. With this objective, the laboratory and the measurement team must follow requirements as belows:
- Have enough necessary measuring and testing equipments;
- Technicians have been trained professionally and skillfully to carry out precisely the measurements and tests as regulation;
- Have measurement environment and satisfactory test conditions;
- Always maintain features and the accuracy of measurement and testing equipments by calibrating or comparing with standard samples.
Conformity assessment: Activity of Conformity assessment needs implementing regularly in the production process as well as in the commercial transaction to fulfill requirement of buying and selling goods. According to purpose of the conformity assessment, we could divide this activity into following groups:
- In accordance with requirements of standards which is referred as Standard Conformity Assessment;
- In accordance with technical standards which is referred as Regulation Conformity Assessment;
- In accordance with requirements of clients under commercial contracts;
- In accordance with ...